Council tax forms    
Council Tax change of address
Education Benefit Query
Problem with bill
Housing Benefit General Enquiry
Council Tax Ebilling
Council Tax General Enquiry
All eforms
A-Z of council services

Use this form to tell us about any change of address. You can use it if you are moving into Manchester, moving out of Manchester or moving between Manchester properties.

The information you give us will help us keep your council tax details right, and help us check for any discounts you might be entitled to.

You must complete fields indicated by *  
You must enter dates as dd/mm/yyyy.
About You
We need this information in order to be able to contact you.
We will not use this information for anything not related to your Council Tax account, and we will not pass this information to 3rd parties.
Do you know your council tax account reference? *   
Previous address details
Is this address in Manchester? *   
New address details
Is this address in Manchester? *   
Powered by Northgate Integration Hub - v2.04.52